From auto accidents to premises liability, personal injury law involves the physical and emotional injuries victims suffer by the hands of negligent parties. We understand the pain, stress, and financial hardship involved in these cases and are dedicated to providing you the compensation you deserve when tragedy strikes. We possess the courtroom experience to fight vigorously and ensure that you and your family receive a fair settlement. Our attorneys are at your side to guide you through the complex judicial process.
Contact us today for a consultation to discuss personal injury matters related to the following:
1. Car Accidents. Our firm seeks compensation on behalf of people who have been injured in car accidents. We strive to hold negligent people responsible for the actions that harm others.
2. Truck Accidents. Trucking accidents involve complex federal regulations and multi-party liability issues. We have the experience you need for success in these difficult cases.
3. Motorcycle Accidents. Riders and their passengers face serious danger of physical injury in an accident on Alabama roads. Our attorneys can help ensure that you and your family receive the financial resources you need.
4. Uninsured Motorist. Sometimes people are injured by drivers who have no insurance or by drivers who do not have enough insurance coverage. If you are in this situation, we can help ensure that you receive maximum compensation—despite another’s lack of insurance.
5. Drunk Drivers. We represent people who are injured by drunk drivers. We strive to hold these negligent people accountable for their actions through fair compensation to victims and their families.
6. Serious Injury and Wrongful Death. Losing a loved one or being seriously hurt in a car wreck or motorcycle crash can be a traumatic experience for anyone. Our firm strives to provide injured people with the representation they need and deserve during this stressful time.
7. Slip, Trip & Fall. Injuries suffered on another’s property — whether in a home, on a sidewalk, or in a commercial building or shop — are often the results of negligent maintenance or even complete disregard for the safety of others. If you have been injured, let us help you get the compensation you deserve.
Alabama State Bar Rules require the following statement: No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.